Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- We will refund or exchange most goods if you return them within 10 days of purchase. You will need to provide your original invoice, so please keep this in a safe place.
- The products must still be in their original condition and packaging.
- The return is done at the expense of the customer, who will cover all courier fees involved. This will be deducted from the product purchase price if a refund is required.
- For an exchange, the client is liable for the courier fee for both the return and resending of the new replacement item.
- The products are re-parcelled in a suitable cardboard box and sealed properly for the return journey. Please remember to put a copy of your invoice in the box.
Are any goods excluded from the 10 day refund or exchange policy?
Yes, due to certain applicable legislation or for reasons of cost-efficiency. The goods we exclude from the 10 day return and exchange policy are:
- Goods that have been ordered through special arrangement or custom order and which are not normal stock items may only be returned if defective.
What can I do if the goods are defective?
- If your goods turn out to be defective within the first 6 months after you received them, we will replace them or give you a refund. Accordingly, we reserve the right to refer returned goods for technical assessment by the manufacturer prior to replacing or refunding and to provide you with feedback within 10 days of receipt of the returned goods and to act accordingly.
How will I be refunded?
Once we have accepted a return and approved a refund, you will receive the refund in one of the following ways:
- Electronic transfer directly into your account (allow at least 48 hours)
- Credit card (by reversal back to your credit card and subject to banking delays)
Generally, you will be refunded in the same manner in which you paid.